Welcome to our blog! Since finding out we were expecting our first child several weeks ago, we've been trying to find the best way to share information with our family and friends and we think this blog is the best way. We'll also be able to post lots of pictures of the baby once he/she is born in January!
Here's the latest pregnancy info...Jenn is currently 13 weeks pregnant and will finally start her second trimester next week. Yay! She had a doctor's appointment yesterday and heard the baby's heartbeat, which Dr. Martinez described as "very strong." Hearing the heartbeat was really neat since until now, we've only seen it on ultrasounds. Other than that, things are good.
In other good news, Elway, who has had two knee surgeries in the last 12 weeks, is finally healed! We got the good news from the vet yesterday and could not be happier!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I found your blog through Allie's blog. Congrats to you both! I look forward to updates.
Ralsto
I just found your blog throuh Michelle's! Congrats!
Post a Comment